Tuesday 21 September 2010

Size does matter.

Recently on the Stockwell Park Estate I was joined by London Legend Zaki Dee, one part of The Chrome Angelz crew who in the eighties led the way for UK graffiti.
Zaki wanted to go large with the letters and in perspective and I opted for a huge snail/ slug piece as I've spent most of last week trying to eradicate these from my garden as they are seriously chomping on my cherry tomato plants. Who says Graffiti and gardening don't mix?!
As you can see the results were large and I also incorporated what could possibly be the first time expanding foam filler has been used on a piece. I don't know if it will get me any brownie points from graf fans but it might keep the chat-rooms talking for at least a week on the purist forums.

Enjoy your environment, its yours.

To the top.

Slugs don't last in the garden.

I hear something.

Zaki adds the crew names.

This is what concrete is for.

Grey days.

I catch the sun.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing mural as usual, wish I could be there to see it!^^

    ReplyDelete